Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Big Dan's Big News Nov 16, 2010

This has to be the guy I buy honeycrisp apples from .......


The latest tragedy to hit home in the decades long wars in Afghanistan and Iraq hit home for me...again. U.S. Army Cpl. Dale J. Kridlo died in Afghanistan:

"Kridlo, 33, and another soldier, Cpl. Aaron Cruttenden of Mesa, Ariz., were killed by gunfire Nov. 7 during an insurgent attack in Kunar Province, Afghanistan. The Pittston Area High School graduate........."

I live in the Pittston Area. Pittston Area High School is in my town. I can almost see it from my house. Dale Kridlo went there. I was reading the paper today and saw the picture I have posted above and thought I recognized the man in the middle with the big handlebar mustache.

We have a farmers market all summer and fall around here, Tuesday's it's in Pittston and Thursday's it's in Wilkes-Barre. I go all the time, going through the seasons like corn season, then apple season, etc... I even post on my blog as I'm going through each season, how much I love the fresh corn from the farmers market. I'm famous for saying, "Put enough butter on the corn so it drips off your elbows while you're eating it".

Apple season started a while ago, it's one of the latest seasons. Braces Orchard is the stand I look forward to buying Honeycrip apples. They are the BEST apples! And Braces Orchard has the best Honeycrip apples. I became friend over time with Al, the guy with the big handlebar mustache who sells the apples. "Here he comes again for more Honeycrisp apples", says Al when he sees me coming (lol).

The man in the center of the picture has got to be Al. It's Al. I ran to my wife this morning and said, "That's the guy who sells apples at the farmers market! It's his son who died in Afghanistan!" Yes, it's Al. Jesus Christ! I wish it wasn't Al. We are very sad. More sad than I can put into words on this blog. And thinking back, I now realize Al hasn't been there with the Honeycrisp apples the last few times on Tuesday in Pittston and Thursday in Wilkes-Barre. Yes, that is definitely Al. And I am so sad. And I don't think the farmers market will be the same for me anymore.


Hero's welcome for fallen soldier

And to make matters worse, guess who said they're showing up at the funeral:

Kan. church plans protest at serviceman's funeral



The danger of people who say GOD told them to do something: this woman in the video above and her church say GOD wants them to do this. Can you argue this, if GOD told them to do it? Guess what: GOD didn't tell this church to do this, GOD didn't tell George W. Bush to attack Iraq, GOD isn't speaking exclusively to REPUBLICANS all the time. ALL these people are LYING. All these politicians who say "GOD" all the time. GOD didn't tell Christine O'Donnell to run for Senate. GOD isn't speaking to ANY of these people. But if you believe GOD is speaking to Republicans all the time, then you can't pick and choose who GOD is talking to. GOD may be talking to this woman. Me? I NEVER believe GOD is speaking to ANY of these people. That's why I go ballistic with all these Republicans always saying GOD is talking to them. Then, they can say, like this woman can say: "IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, YOU'RE DISAGREEING WITH GOD".

9/11 was beyond a doubt an inside job. The "official" story is false. I know people who have had friends and loved ones who believe the "official" story don't want to hear this, but if they knew the truth, they'd direct their anger at the real culprits. THAT is why I am so MAD. THAT is why I am so SAD for the Kridlo's. THAT is why it is appropriate to put this in this post, it has everything to do with Dale Kridlo's death...EVERYTHING! There IS NO EVIDENCE backing the "official" story. ALL the evidence, ALL the experts don't believe the "official" bullshit story told to us immediately only on TV and by politicians (and NO real experts):

Big Dan's Big 9/11 LINKS: Do your OWN research, because the mainstream media was in on it, you won't find help there!



This is what a high rise looks like after it's been engulfed in flames for hours:


This is NOT what happens to a high rise (WTC7) with NO VISIBLE FIRES and WASN'T HIT BY A PLANE ON 9/11...it's what happens with controlled demolition:



Here's even a newly released video of a guy INSIDE WTC7 - I SAID INSIDE - right before it magically fell into dust in 6 seconds:



Notice in the above video: the last man out was a SECRET SERVICE AGENT! That's all you need to know, if you're wondering if 9/11 was an inside job! Does the building inside look like it's going to fall in 6 seconds into dust? No. This was a fuck up, releasing this video.

Israeli Wiretappers, the NSA, and 9/11: Are Members of the U.S. Govt Being Blackmailed by Israel and Others via Wiretaps?

Mossad: RSA Security & Ptech Run US Govt Computers

PTech connection to 9/11:



ISRAEL'S ROLE IN 9/11

Dual Citizenship -- Loyal to Whom?

Former Israeli officials in the U.S. government

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11, "our purpose was to document the event"

Falwell Confirms Lewinsky Affair Linked To Israeli Lobby Intrigue

Israeli Wiretappers, the NSA, and 9/11: Are Members of the U.S. Govt Being Blackmailed by Israel and Others via Wiretaps?

Jane's Addiction

Anthrax & 9/11- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know

Israeli Mossad Involvement in 9/11

The White Van: Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

FOX news 4 part investigative series into Israeli spy rings in the U.S., scrubbed from their site, but available on youtube



Dinosaur Jr. - Feel The Pain





blog comments powered by Disqus